Peace Recruitment are delighted to be assisting a relatively new, but very exciting organisation to the Edinburgh property market in their search to bring onboard a Project/Senior Project Manager. Our client is a city centre based multi-disciplinary property/real estate consultancy, and although new to the market they have already had to bring in a number of new team members due to successful project wins.
You can expect to be working with a number of well known blue chip clients on a variety of large scale fit-out and refurbishment projects. This role would suit a PM already working within a consultancy environment, potentially looking for something a bit different. We see this role as an excellent way in which to assume more responsibility and gain experience within client account management, as well as becoming a key client liaison.
· MRICS desirable, but not essential
· Demonstrable knowledge working in a variety of project sectors
· Commercial project experience is highly desirable
· Fit-out & refurbishment project experience
· Building Surveying experience desirable, but not essential
· To be fully engaged in all aspects of commercial Project Management, from inception and negotiating scope of services with Clients, to carrying out the required professional services and delivering the project.
· You will be expected to have strong inter-personal skills, play an active part in business development where necessary, and have a strong grasp of commercial Project Management.
· Expected to demonstrate a clear client facing perspective, a desire and ability to take “ownership & responsibility” for your output and the presence and commitment to fully contribute to maintaining the teams growing market reputation.
· Design Team Management
· Brief Development
· Cost Management
· Contract Administration
· Salary - £40,000 to £55,000 reflecting your experience level
· Pension Scheme
· Autonomy within the role when dealing with clients/projectsApply Now