Property Asset Manager
£23-25 per hour (DOE)
General Practice & Property
Peace Recruitment is recruiting on behalf of a public sector organisation to source a freelance Property Asset Manager. Due to various changes across the organisation, they are looking to rationalize their building stock across the area and are looking for someone to join the team to help manage the process.
Skills & Abilities required
- Understanding of how Local Authorities Operate
- Experience of Change Management Projects/Office Review Projects
- Technical Background – Surveying, Project Management, Space Planning, etc
- Experience as a Client Project Manager and of operating as a Client Representative on Construction Projects
- Excellent Communication & Interpersonal Skills – including the ability to challenge/recommend solutions to different folks at different levels across an organisation (from Director level to Staff)
- Ability to Problem Solve and Articulate Potential Solutions to Occupying Services
- Understanding of CDM and Construction Procurement
- Can do attitude
- Hard working and flexible
This is a niche role and would suit someone looking for a new challenge or something outwith the norm. An immediate start is available and the contract is likely to last for a minimum of 6 months. If this is of interest, please reply to theis advert with your latest CV or give me a call to discuss in more detail - 0131 516 6560.