Peace Recruitment have a fantastic opportunity to exclusively work with an Edinburgh based Professional Property Management Company who are recruiting a Property Maintenance Contracts Manager.
Our client is a well-known organisation that specialise in development management/factoring with an excellent portfolio of properties across Edinburgh.
Our client is looking for an individual who has experience managing client maintenance contracts in residential developments. Our client’s responsibility is to ensure that it is all carried out by the right contractors, at the right time and according to the right specifications, which include:
- Landscape maintenance - grass cutting, weeding and edging
- Internal cleaning - corridors, communal entrances and windows and bin store areas
- Communal safety and security compliance - electrical testing, fire safety equipment testing, lift testing and secure car park access.
The maintenance list is extensive with other tasks like roof and gutter inspections, drainage maintenance, painting, boundary wall inspections and plant and machinery maintenance. Monitoring and sign-off of both quality and completion of all tasks is a key responsibility and must provide previous experience in this.
The ideal candidate should have:
- BSc (Hons) in Building Surveying or a similar degree accredited by RICS
- FM experience
- Great communication skills
- Fantastic Diary Management
- Exceptional Organisational skills
- Work well under pressure
- Passion to provide the best service possible
- Dedication to making a difference
- Experience with office-based administration
- Strong problem-solving skills
In return you can expect an excellent salary plus benefits, great working environment, structure career path and a work place where you feel valued. To apply for this position, send your CV or call Lewis Potter to discuss further.Apply Now