Peace Recruitment is working with a busy main contractor, based in Edinburgh to source a quantity surveyor for their team. Projects include new build office blocks, schools, hospitals and student accommodation.
Key Requirements of the Role
· Maintain accurate financial control systems and report monthly on Cost/Value Reconciliation.
· Liaise with and advise on all financial aspects of contracts, ensuring that valuations are maximised, certified and paid on time.
· Manage subcontractors accounts accurately and effectively to enhance contract performance.
· Attend Progress and other meetings as necessary to represent the company’s interests
· Prepare forecasts of cost and value of all trades including Preliminaries, monitor and report on same.
· Monitor progress on site and take a lead issuing required notices in accordance with contract procedures and timescales.
Skills and Qualifications Required
· Minimum of 5 years post qualification experience with a main contractor
· Minimum HNC Quantity Surveying (or relevant discipline)
· IT literacy including Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Email
· Budget Compilation & Management
Along with a competitive base salary, this role offers a car allowance, pension and healthcare. To apply click on the link, or alternatively contact Nicola Monro directly on the direct number below.Apply Now