Peace Recruitment is assisting an international cost consultancy in their search for a Quantity Surveyor to join their expanding team in their Glasgow office. The organisation provides a full quality cost consultancy service for the entire spectrum of construction sectors. They operate internationally and have offices across the UK and Australia. The business is established in various markets, most notably in Commercial, Retail, Heritage, healthcare and automotive.
They are seeking an individual with a minimum of 2 years post graduate experience who is keen to continue to develop their career and work in an international well-renowned consultancy.
- Quantity Surveyor on various pre construction projects – billing, cost planning, measurements, full life-cycle of a project
- Continue to develop relationships with existing clients and expand your network to create new opportunities
- Communicate with various stakeholders and internal/external teams to ensure successful delivery
- Currently working towards MRICS status
- Experience working within a consultancy
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Chartered status is preferred however not essential
- Good knowledge of the current market
- Negotiable salary (DOE)
- Pension scheme
- Flexible working
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to progress their career with further opportunities for internal promotion.
If this vacancy is not quite what you are looking for please don't hesitate to get in contact with Lewis as he is currently recruiting for similar clients at various levels within the Central Belt of Scotland.
Apply without delay or contact Lewis at Peace Recruitment for more details on 0131 516 8908 or firstname.lastname@example.orgApply Now