£35,000 - £40,000
Peace Recruitment is working with an industry leading subcontractor to source a Quantity Surveyor for their Hamilton office.
You will be working with a small close-knit team of hard working individuals, so flexibility and a pro-active attitude is essential in this environment.
Duties include :
- Responsible for risk management, commencing with review of tender documentation.
- Work with senior managers to plan, forecast and subsequently report project commercial performance.
- Forecast and manage cash flow through submission and agreement of applications and final accounts.
- Work with senior management to maximise commercial benefit of all contracts and effectively manage contract variations.
- Work with the Supply Chain Director to develop partnership initiatives with suppliers and subcontractors.
- Provide the necessary expertise to support dispute management efforts with clients and sub-contractors.
- Ensure commercial aspects of sub-contract accounts are managed from procurement to final account agreement. Support development of Key Account Contract Agreements.
- Providing information to other departments and other members of the senior management team to assist with making financial decisions.
The ideal candidate for the role of Quantity Surveyor will be degree qualified with proven experience within shop fitting and general construction. You will have experience of evaluating and managing all contractual risks and working with the Project Management team to maximise the commercial benefits of contracts.
To apply for this position, click on the link below. For a confidential discussion on commercial positions in Scotland, contact John Gillen directly on the details below.