Peace Recruitment are working with a large and reputable housebuilding company, to recruit an experienced quantity surveyor. With plenty of land already purchased there is a 5 year housebuilding plan for the east of the central belt of Scotland. You will be joining a very strong established team and culture, where the majority of your colleagues have been working in the business for over 5 years.
The selected candidate will be expected to carry out the following duties and responsibilities;
- Produce Draft Budgets and final Budgets for sites allocated to the Surveyor.
- To produce Quarterly Valuations.
- To complete Material @Cost to Complete’ exercises for each site.
- To attend Project Review Meetings on site.
What the chosen candidate can expect from this company in return;
- Competitive salary
- Discretionary annual bonus of 7-10%
- Up to 5k car allowance
- Exceptional company culture
- Supportive and creative environment to grow your skills and knowledge
What my client is looking for;
- At least 2/3 years in a Surveyor role in either Housebuilding, Main Contracting or Affordable Housebuilding.
- Excellent systems knowledge, EXCEL and COINS
- Minimum HND/HNC in relevant qualification
- Full Driving License
Please contact Nicola Monro via email@example.com / 0131 510 0304