Around £35k + car/allowance + pension
Peace Recruitment is working with a key developer in the central belt of Scotland to source a quantity surveyor to work on one of their sites in the central belt of Scotland.
With a head office in Clackmannanshire, most projects are situated in the Falkirk, Fife and east central belt and are predominately housebuilding. Priding themselves in their prudence, they have experienced steady growth within the commercial and housebuilding sectors.
Reporting to the Senior Quantity Surveyor, the successful candidate will provide comprehensive and reliable financial management and control of development sites.
- Responsible for obtaining sub-contract quotations for works of all trades, reviewing with the Senior QS and appointing sub-contractors.
- Assisting with the preparation of development budgets, preparation of costs reports and cash flow projections
- Responsible for the accurate measurement and valuation of works on site and preparing and processing sub-contractor valuations
- Responsible for assembling cost information and preparation of costs to complete and cost reporting for development sites
- General administration duties relating to developments including processing of invoices and general site filing.
The “Ideal” Candidate:
- Minimum HNC qualification in Quantity Surveying or relevant discipline
- Minimum 2yrs experience working within a similar construction environment
- Good IT skills
- Full driver’s License
In return, our client offer a competitive salary, car allowance and pension scheme. Opt in company healthcare and pensions scheme after probationary period. To apply, click on the link, or for a general enquiry, contact Nicola Monro directly on the direct number listed.