Title: Quantity Surveyor
Peace Recruitment are currently working for a leading Civils Engineering company in the Scottish market, who are on target to turning over £26M 2018/2019.
Our client is looking for an ambitious and motivated Quantity Surveyor with previous experience working in the Civils sector. The main purpose of this role is assisting the Civils Engineering division as a branch of the main Construction Group with the financial and contractual control of various projects.
· Preparing bills of quantities and schedules of works for pricing.
· Preparing and sending out of Sub-contract enquires.
· Attending, contributing to and taking minutes of meetings as required.
· Re-measuring work using site measurements and measurements from drawings.
· Valuing variations.
Skills and Qualifications:
· Degree qualified – BSc in Quantity Surveying
· Previous relevant experience working for a recognised civil engineering main contractor
· Computer literacy
This role can provide a competitive package for an intermediate Quantity Surveyor. The company’s strategy to grow is through the commitment and capability in tendering, and winning, D&B projects which provides career development for the selected candidate.Apply Now