£17,000 - £21,000 (DOE)
How would you like to work for an award winning Recruitment Agency that offers an industry leading commission structure?
We are looking to hire a Recruitment Consultant to join our team specialising in construction, engineering and property recruitment.
- Incentivised trips abroad – We have recently returned from a trip to Madrid as a team! We don’t care how self-motivated you are, a little recognition goes a long way. That’s why, on top of opportunities for promotion and extra income, we give you a few special incentives!
- Relaxed approach to KPIs – let’s be grown up about this. KPIs are a good way of benchmarking progress, but they’re not the be-all and end-all. Peace Recruitment focusses on outstanding customer service and believes conversion ratios are more important.
- Clarity – we have clarity about our vision – to be the agency of choice in our sector– makes Peace Recruitment Group an energetic environment where teams thrive.
- People person
- Get-up-and-go attitude
- Persistence without being too pushy
- Sales background / outbound sales experience
- Customer service / commercial office experience
- Previous experience in a client facing role
- Ability to work in a team to achieve goals while being individually motivated to exceed expectations
- Good grasp of spoken and written English
- Full UK driver’s license
We are keen to hear from individuals who will fully commit and immerse themselves in this exciting opportunity. With numerous years of experience from everyone in the office you will have help and support from people who really know what they are doing.
Please send your CV to email@example.com or call 0131 510 4004 for more information. This is an opportunity you do not want to miss!
Alternatively if you are interested to learn about other opportunities we may have at Peace give us a call!