Regional MEP Director
Competitive up to £75k DOE
Building Services (M&E)
MEP Director – Building Services Consultancy – Scotland – Salary £DOE
Peace Recruitment are excited to be working alongside a Multi-Disciplinary Consultancy looking for an MEP Director to head up and grow the Scottish team. The job will entail leading existing projects, alongside developing relationships with clients old and new. This will involve going out and winning work, recruitment and mentoring/leading Mechanical and Electrical Engineers helping develop conceptual, schematic and detailed engineering designs. The role requires a proven track record of design experience, whilst adhering to constraints of quality, time and budget.
- Strong understanding of Electrical, Mechanical and Building Services Engineering.
- Effective communication skills.
- Significant track record leading design on major projects.
- Client facing experience e.g. winning work, client care and developing deliverables.
- Experience in project and client management; managing resources and interacting with other disciplines.
- Mentoring and supporting more junior Engineers, being able to review work and constructively assess them continually.
- Able to speak fluently and communicate effectively in reports and presentations.
- Degree qualified in relevant field e.g. Mechanical / Electrical Engineering.
- Chartered Engineer (MCIBSE, MIET, etc.)