£23-25 per hour (DOE)
Energy & Utilities
Peace Recruitment are looking to recruit a Reporting Manager on a contract basis to work with an esteemed utilities/infrastructure organisation based in the Glasgow area.
Key Responsibilities for the role
- Collate information and prepare reports (weekly/monthly/risk register)
- Facilitate meetings
- Help to coordinate / facilitate workstreams
- Retrieval of data from support tools and other areas of the business
- Analysis of all customer data to highlight trends and exceptions
- Ad hoc report production for relevant stakeholders internally and externally
- Supporting the preparation for Customer Operational Review Meetings
- Reporting financial performance internally
- Working with other members of the NOC to ensure new services are on-boarded correctly and effectively
Experience needed for the role
- Proven self-starter who can work to their own initiative
- Excellent communication skills via email, phone and face to face
- The ability to write clearly and concisely
- Previous experience of customer reporting
- Previous experience of managing staff
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Competent with the use of all Microsoft Office programmes, especially Excel
- Prioritisation and management of own time, especially during peak reporting period
- Experience of ITSM tools would be beneficial
They are ideally looking for someone for an immediate start and the role will be for a minimum of 3 months.
Due to current restrictions, you will be required to work from home but it may be required to attend meetings/training sessions in their offices in the Glasgow area when permitted to do so.
If you feel you have the required skills, qualifications and capabilities to excel within this role, please get in touch by either applying via the link and sending over a copy of your CV or feel free to give me a call for a confidential chat – email email@example.com or call 0131 516 6560.