£21 - £24 per hour
Civil & Structural
Peace Recruitment are working with a local authority based in central Scotland to source a Roads Officer. Our client is looking to fill both a part time and a full time position.
This role is varied however essential requirements include working within the winter maintenance team, delivering cycle roads maintenance and capital work programme in line with the roads maintenance manager.
Further essential skills include:
- Hold an HNC in Civil Engineering or equivalent
- Experience, skills and knowledge in a Roads/Civil Engineering background
- Knowledge of the NRSW Act
- A knowledge of a Roads Asset Management Plan (RAMP) and its implementation across a roads service
- A commitment to provide a flexible and customer focussed service
- An ability to work on own initiative and with others in small teams
- A proven record of use of I.T systems and associated software packages e.g. Word and Excel
- A full Driving Licence
These are both temporary roles for a minimum of 12 months.
If this is of interest, please email me your CV to me or give me a call for a confidential chat.