Senior Architect or Senior Architectural Technician
Peace Recruitment are working with a large private Architectural practice who are looking for an experienced Architect or Senior Architectural Technician in Glasgow.
As one of the most stand out and successful practices in the current UK market, this practice pride themselves on their high quality of work and have some of the most talented Architects and Technicians working with them on some of the biggest and most exciting projects across the country.
The role they are currently looking for is for an Architect or Senior Technician who can head up their residential projects across Scotland. Day to day duties will include:
- Coordinating a team of dedicated Architects and technicians
- Liaising with clients both in the office, virtually and on site.
- Winning work – you will be involved in business development for the practice and will be working alongside the directors to bring your market expertise.
- Getting involved in the design and technical aspects of projects – it is essential that you are comfortable with being “on the tools” and are able to guide less experienced staff through projects from inception to completion.
Suitable candidates must have:
- ARB Registered Architect with 7+ years UK experience
- A commercial knowledge and understanding of Revit would be highly advantageous
- Sector specific experience running residential projects of 300-400 units in Scotland ideally within a private practice or contractor environment.
- Happy to get in amongst the technicians and handle the drawing and technical standards as well as managing the client.
This role is a full time, permanent role but will be largely based from home through into 2021. Ideally the client is looking to start someone ASAP.
To apply for this job please call Sarah Hobson on 07852167980 alternatively you can apply online.