Senior Architect/Associate Director
Peace Recruitment is working with a major Architectural practice to source a Senior/Associate Architect for their busy organisation. This practice is a leader in the UK market and have a wide variety of large scale, high value projects on their drawing board. As a result they have an extremely strong pipeline with work in sectors such as: commercial, education, healthcare, medical and labs.
The role will involve:
- Taking the lead on large scale, high value projects and working alongside other professionals to ensure the best outcomes are reached
- Taking projects from inception to completion
- Managing the team on your projects and working alongside less experienced Architects and Technicians to assist them.
Am I suitable?
- You must have held a similar role in a UK practice and have overall 10+ years’ experience in the UK.
- You must be completely fluent in Revit (ArchiCAD experience will also be considered)
- It is essential that you are a driver for this role as you will be expected to carry out work on site.
- Job running experience is essential for this role.
- You must have experience across all RIBA stages and be comfortable dealing with contractors and clients out with the office environment.
- Forward thinking “can do” attitude and willing to work hard to achieve best outcomes.
This opportunity will provide you with endless possibilities to grow your career and achieve your professional goals. They are also offering a strong basic salary along with a number of perks and progression opportunities up the ladder.
For more information and a confidential chat please ring Sarah Hobson at Peace Recruitment.