Senior Architectural Technician
Peace Recruitment are working with a well established private practice who are looking for a Senior Architectural Technician in the Edinburgh area.
This opportunity will allow you to work with a team of Architects and technicians on a number of projects across sectors such as Housing, Retail, commercial and education.
What you can expect:
- You will be expected to carry out a wide variety of tasks within a private practice environment including but not limited to: front end design of projects, Assisting more junior team members, making sure projects are running smoothly from inception to completion, liaising with clients and contractors both in the office and on site.
- You will be working alongside the Director and Associates on a day to day basis so will have excellent opportunities to learn and improve your skillset from them.
- This client is extremely well established with a rich history of delivering design and service to the highest quality. This has created a strong stream of work from a range of clients so you will always be secure as you progress long term.
- You will receive a competitive salary and benefits with regular reviews and opportunities to develop your earnings and position.
This role requires an Architectural Technician with:
- 5+ years UK experience as a Technician.
- Previous or current experience of delivering large scale, high value projects
- Proven knowledge of the UK Architecture market
- Confidence both in front end design and delivery stages.
- A track record of working to tight deadlines and delivering high quality work.
If this sounds like an opportunity you would like to know more about get in touch with Sarah Hobson at Peace Recruitment on 0131 516 3350 or send an updated CV to Sarah.Hobson@peacerecruitment.co.uk.