Peace Recruitment is working with a globally successful real estate consultancy, assisting in their search for a professional Senior Building Surveyor to join their busy team in Glasgow. You will be involved in a variety of projects between both the private and public sectors.
This unique opportunity will allow you to join an already well established team, enabling you to grow and develop your skills and project portfolio. The successful candidate will ideally have previous experience of the healthcare or educational sectors, and demonstrate resourcefulness and self-motivation.
This role has a focus on Business development, and as such, you must have the drive and desire to grow the client portfolio wherever possible. This requires you to have strong inter-personal skills, as well as a strong understanding of Commercial & Residential Building Surveying.
What is required of you:-
- A strong business development strategy
- The ability to reach out to existing clients, and also meet new ones
- Experience in working in both the public and private sectors
- A BSc (Hons) in Building Surveying or a similar degree accredited by RICS
- Be a MRICS in Building Surveying
- IT skills; Word, Excel and MS Project as minimum
- Ability to work at a pace, while prioritising and meeting deadlines
What you can expect in return:-
- A competitive salary
- Excellent pension contribution
- Private healthcare
- Flexible working
- Excellent career prospects
If you are looking for a new challenge, and you think that you meet the requirements for the role, apply now by calling Lewis Potter on 0131 516 8908.Apply Now