Peace Recruitment's client is a globally recognised and well respected multi-disciplinary construction consultancy. Our client is currently going through a very exciting growth period within both their Edinburgh and Glasgow offices, and are ideally looking to bring on-board Senior Chartered Quantity Surveyors to join their Commercial team in Glasgow.
What can you expect from this opportunity?
You will be part of an organisation where they understand the need for accurate advice on costs and procurement at an early project stage. You will be involved in a range of different project sectors including: Retail, Residential, Student Accommodation and Office fit-out. My client wants to give you the autonomy to deal with your own projects and in doing this you will receive a training programme designed to get you where you want to be in your career.
As my client is a consultancy, pre-contract knowledge is crucial to fit the bill for this role. If you have a PQS background then that will be an advantage when coming to the shortlisting of potential candidates.
- BSc in quantity surveying or equivalent
- Membership of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (MRICS)
- A minimum of five years’ technical delivery experience gained within a global construction consultancy
- Pre- and post-contract experience
- Good client-facing and communication skills
- Well-organised, diligent, proactive, assertive, well-disciplined and commercially astute
- A team player with a ‘can-do’ attitude, outgoing, polite, patient, diplomatic, personable, respectful and flexible
- Salary - £45,000 to £52,000 reflecting your experience level
- Autonomy within the role when dealing with clients/projects (avoiding micro-management)
- Flexible working within a great environment
- Top level training designed specifically around your career development
- Private Healthcare
Do you feel you are not receiving the level of development/training needed for you too progress? Are you looking to move forward with a company that truly want their staff to succeed? Whether you may aspire to go overseas at a later date or just want to become a more knowledgeable and well-rounded Senior Quantity Surveyor then this could be the job for you.
Apply without delay or contact Lewis at Peace Recruitment for more details on 0131 516 8908 or firstname.lastname@example.org
If this vacancy is not quite what you are looking for please don't hesitate to get in contact with Lewis as he is currently recruiting for similar clients at various levels within Aberdeen, Edinburgh, Glasgow and London.Apply Now