Senior Civil/Structural CAD Technician
£22 - £25 per hour
Civil & Structural
Job Title – Senior Civil/Structural CAD Technician
Job Rate – £22 - £25 per hour
Job Location – Falkirk
Job Type – Contract/Temp
Peace Recruitment is working with a multi-disciplinary consultancy who provide a wide range of services across the UK and beyond. They are looking for an experienced and confident Senior Civil/Structural CAD Technician to strengthen their engineering team.
The Successful candidate will be working in an exciting and challenging environment where new and unusual projects are the norm.
This role will require the candidate to;
- Confidently communicate with clients and other design team members.
- Provide knowledgeable and professional guidance, support and development to more junior technicians.
- Commit to quality management systems
Requirements for this job include:
- HNC or HND in Civil Engineering, or similar, with minimum 10 years’ experience
- Broad experience in civil/structural engineering design and construction
- Proven experience in AutoCAD and Revit (Civils 3D and CADS RC would be beneficial).
- Experience of 3D CAD modelling and its interaction with analysis software
- Experience in production of General Arrangement drawings, plus steelwork and reinforced concrete detail drawings
- Ability to lead all CAD aspects of projects including managing quality, budget, programme and CAD resources
- Proven ability to work as part of a team, liaising directly with clients and other design team members
- Good verbal and written communication
- Experience in preparation of project deliverables
Contract to run 6 months initially (which shall be reviewed dependant on workload) with the potential to be extended.
For more information call Lucy Black directly on 0131 516 3857 or forward you’re up to date CV to Lucy.email@example.com