Senior Electrical Design Engineer
£35,000 - £45,000 DOE
Building Services (M&E)
Peace Recruitment is excited to be working exclusively with one of the largest and most successful independent Building Services Engineering firms in the UK, assisting in their search for a Senior Electrical Design Engineer to join their growing team in Edinburgh.
This is an opportunity to join an already busy and experienced team, to be involved in the guidance and development of more junior engineers, while simultaneously delivering high-quality projects to a wide variety of valued clients.
This is perfect for either an already well-established Senior engineer looking for new projects and a change of pace, or an ambitious engineer eager to make the step up to Senior and accept the associated responsibilities.
What you can expect:
- You will gain exceptional exposure to a wide range of projects and sectors. These include Education, Healthcare, Commercial, Data Centres, Industrial, Leisure, Residential to name but a few.
- My client is extremely well established with a rich history of delivering design and service to the highest quality. This ensures a high stream of work from a range of clients so you will always be secure as you progress long-term.
- You will receive a competitive salary and benefits (including overtime pay), with regular reviews and opportunities to develop your earnings and position.
What is required:
- You will have between 4-8 years’ post-grad experience.
- You will have proven working experience in a Building Services design role, where you can undertake calculations and electrical services design, manage your time and workload, and establish working relationships with other team members and disciplines.
- Motivation to succeed in a demanding environment.
- The drive and desire to progress in your career.
- Good communication skills and excellent attitude.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leader in Building Services. Do not miss out on the security, development and exposure which this role will offer. Please get in touch with Tom Barratt for a confidential discussion and further details. email@example.com | 0131 510 0305