Senior Fire Engineer
Edinburgh or Glasgow
£38,000 - £45,000 + Benefits DOE
Building Services (M&E)
Peace Recruitment is excited to be working with a Global design consultancy whose focus is innovative and sustainable engineering solutions on a wide variety of projects around the world. They are currently expanding their offering, and are looking to bring on a Senior Fire Engineer to help develop and grow a team in Scotland. This role can be based in either Edinburgh or Glasgow.
- Day-to-day co-ordination and supervision of the activities of a small team.
- Supporting the development of less experienced team members and checking their work in accordance with operational procedures.
- Manage engineering projects and co-ordinate resource and activities to achieve time and financial deadlines.
- Attend and participate in client and internal project meetings.
- Formulate fire strategies and advise clients on implementation of fire regulations and standards.
- Produce engineering designs, calculations and specifications using appropriate software.
Am I suitable?
- You will have 5+ years’ experience in a similar environment as a Fire engineer for Building Services projects.
- You will have an engineering qualification at Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- A proven technical competence and experience.
- Evidence of progress towards achieving Chartered status.
- Proven ability to plan and programme your own work and that of junior staff members.
- Experience on Healthcare projects would be advantageous.
If you think you have the required skills to be considered for this role, please click ‘apply now’ or contact Tom Barratt directly for a confidential chat on 0131 510 0305 / email@example.com