Senior Mechanical Design Engineer
£35,000 - £45,000
Building Services (M&E)
My client is looking to add a Senior Mechanical Design Engineer to their prestigious Building Services team in Edinburgh. This is a great opportunity for an experienced Mechanical Engineer to take the lead on a variety of projects covering all sectors within the construction industry, while interacting with other disciplines in their accomplished team.
Why should I apply?
- You will be joining one of the largest, experienced and established Building Services teams in Scotland, where the level of service and quality of work are paramount. This will involve working directly with Graduates to Partners on my clients’ wide range of projects across all sectors, and give you access to a more varied line of work compared to some other consultancies.
- You will have hands-on responsibility for managing your workload, managing teams of engineers and technicians, with full technical and financial control of design.
- You will thrive in a busy environment in a continually growing team and gain experience in all sectors such as Healthcare, Commercial, Education, Data Centres, Leisure and Financial projects.
- A competitive package with benefits is on offer, including car allowance, pension and overtime.
Am I suitable?
- Over 5 years’ experience in a UK consultancy.
- A working knowledge of IES, Hevacomp and ideally Revit, however not essential.
- Management and team leader experience at the Senior level of Building Services design is desirable.
- Strong problem-solving skills while maintaining a calm focus in pressured situations.
- Have a positive, personable attitude in order to work in a team environment.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leader in Mechanical & Electrical Building Services. Do not miss out on the security, development and exposure which this role will offer.
Please get in touch with Martin Kerr for a confidential discussion for further details.
email@example.com | 0131 516 9858