Senior Mechanical Design Engineer
£35000 - £45000
Building Services (M&E)
Role: Senior Mechanical Design Engineer
Salary: circa £35,000 - £45,000
Your new employer is an international consultancy boasting a strong multi-disciplinary team in their Edinburgh office, who focus on innovative and sustainable engineering solutions to their wide range of projects.
Why should I apply?
- You will be joining a multi-disciplinary, highly experienced office which will enable you to grow your skills by working on a variety of projects across all sectors, and be part of the innovative solutions encouraged by the engineers.
- The chance to be part of a regularly award winning consultancy will give you great pride in your work and team. These team achievements will ensure a healthy pipeline of exciting projects continue.
- You will not be faced with repetitive and mundane assignments, instead you will be involved in a mix of local, national, and international projects to ensure the new position never becomes tedious.
Am I suitable?
- You will have a proven background in a Building Services Consultancy in a Mechanical Design position. As you will be joining at a Senior level you will be expected to show project leading qualities, an eye for detail, and a keen problem solving mentality to overcome complications and changes during the design process.
- Strong communication skills and experience are key, due to this role being client facing and focused. You will also be assisting the more junior members of the team by offering guidance and experience, while collaborating with the other engineering disciplines in the office and around the UK.
To be considered for this opportunity with a market leading and global consultancy, please click ‘Apply Now’ or contact me directly for more information and a confidential discussion.
0131 516 9858 | email@example.com