£50,000 - £70,000 (DOE)
Peace Recruitment is working with a major contractor to source a senior planner for their busy main contracting business. Providing planning support to both the project and bid team, this role will involve the preparation and updating of projects, using predominately Asta Power Project. This will be at design, procurement and construction stages.
This role entails providing the business with operational planning support, including auditing and reporting on project progress against programme, and the preparation of time impact analysis in support of defence of recovery or disputes.
Key Requirements of the Role:-
- Support the bid team to achieve commercially attractive tender solutions
- Liaise with key supply chain to ensure compliance and alignment with programme strategy
- Assist in the preparation and presentation of bid appraisal
- Manage the transfer of programme intelligence from bid to contract stage
- Provide planning support to live projects on a targeted basis, and ensure procedural compliance
- Ensure all projects adhere to the philosophy of As-planned versus As-built programme and that project management teams provide updates on a monthly basis
- Ensure, in conjunction with the Operations Director, that all projects adopt a Design, Procure and Construct Programme philosophy.
- Ensure operational programme reporting follows Critical Path Analysis principles and provides analysis and commentary on consumption of programme float
- Undertake and prepare delay analysis and collation of reports in conjunction with Project Management Teams
- Assist Project Management Teams in the development of recovery strategy and re-programming where contract delay/s have been encountered
Previous experience of planning within a main contracting environment, along with a sound working knowledge of Asta Power Project is essential criteria for interview for this role.
This senior level position offers a competitive salary dependent upon experience, car allowance, pension scheme, and a number of additional benefits, including share save and rewards scheme.
To apply straight away, please use the link, or for a confidential enquiry contact Nicola Monro directly on the number provided.