£60,000 - £70,000
Peace Recruitment is working with a major contractor to source a Senior Planner for their team in Glasgow.
The client, a national contractor has picked up a major 3 year projects which require a Site Based Planner to provide operational planning support, including auditing and reporting on project progress against programme.
- Production of phasing plans and programmes to determine construction sequences from “first principles”
- Co-ordination of input from all departments into the programme.
- Progress of programmes with site teams and highlight areas of concern and introduce mitigation measures.
- Liaison with site teams regarding input into programme development.
- Collation of progress information and production of progress reporting.
- Undertake and prepare delay analysis and collation of reports in conjunction with Project Management Teams.
- Update Programme following Change Control procedure.
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Extensive knowledge of various construction and civil engineering projects.
- Experienced operator of Primavera P6 software.
- Experience with NEC3 forms of contract.