£50,000 - £65,000
Peace Recruitment is working with a large main contractor to source an experienced Senior Planner in Glasgow. Projects include new build office blocks, schools, hospitals and student accommodation.
Key Requirements for the Planning Role:
- Responsible at tender stage to the Planning Lead, Bid Manager and project lead for the range of activities involved in the project planning life cycle;
- Ensuring that the programme content is functionally compliant with the planning procedures and guidance;
- Identifying planning scope, major constraints and contract requirements;
- Identifying major quantities and factors affecting the programme;
- Establishing and agreeing with Operations construction outputs and agree working hours with appropriate Estimator;
- An understanding of various forms of tender documents, contract documents and specifications including JCT, NEC or bespoke forms of Construction Contracts;
What Experience do you need?
- Good working knowledge of Asta PowerProject planning software
- Prior planning experience with a main contractor on projects from £5m to £25m+
- Demonstrate good working knowledge of construction technology, modern construction techniques and time and resource management.
- Ability to use Powerpoint, Excel, Word and Internet as required
For a detailed job spec and further information on this role, please contact John Gillen on 0131 516 5805