Senior Project Manager
Peace Recruitment are excited to be working alongside a leading main contractor to recruit a Senior Project Manager based on a £26M project in Dundee.
Candidates must come from a main contracting or housebuilding background and be at Senior Project Manager Level.
**The client is keen to interview as soon as possible**
Duties to include:
- Day to day planning of operations
- Liaise with the clients onside
- Work closely with the Quantity Surveyor, providing the necessary input to allow them to report on the current and projected financial status of the project.
- To develop the works programme and to monitor progress of this weekly.
- Develop Method Statements and Risk Assessments together with the Safety Plan and to observe the requirement of the CDM Regulations in the status of Principal Contractor.
- Manage and expedite materials and information release from design team.
- Attend meetings as required at the site and area offices including preparing reports for site meetings with design team.
In addition to a generous salary, a fantastic package which includes private healthcare, pension & car allowance is on offer to the successful candidate.
For a confidential chat and more information please ring Finleigh direct on 0131 443 0639 or apply using the link.