Senior Project Manager
Peace Recruitment are excited to be working alongside a very busy main contractor to recruit a Senior Project Manager for the major projects division near Elgin.
The project is a large scale major project and ideally candidates would have experience within projects over £50M however this isn’t essential.
Duties to include:
- Day to day planning of operations
- Liaise with the customer, clients and design team.
- Work closely with the Quantity Surveyor, providing the necessary input to allow them to report on the current and projected financial status of the project.
- To develop the works programme and to monitor progress of this weekly.
- Develop Method Statements and Risk Assessments together with the Safety Plan and to observe the requirement of the CDM Regulations in the status of Principal Contractor.
- Provide leadership and support to Project Managers, Site Supervisors, Management Trainees and support staff when required.
- Source labour and check and correct time sheets and allocation sheets.
- Hold, chair and minute sub-contractor meetings.
- Manage and expedite materials and information release from design team.
- Attend meetings as required at the site and area offices including preparing reports for site meetings with design team.
The successful candidate will have experience of working as senior management on projects £50M+ and have experience working on a variety of projects including education, healthcare and commercial works.
In addition to a generous salary, a fantastic package which includes private healthcare, pension & car allowance is on offer for the successful candidate.
A living away allowance will be on offer to those outside a commutable distance.
For more information and a confidential chat, please ring me direct on 0131 443 0639.