Are you looking for a new challenge? Do you feel your employer is holding you back? If you can relate to this then you should be reading the rest of this to find out about an excellent opportunity!
Peace Recruitment is currently assisting a global multi-disciplinary construction consultancy in their search to bring on-board a talented SPM to join their growing team in Glasgow.
With my client being a multi-disciplinary consultancy, this will give you the opportunity moving forward to work closely with other disciplines and further develop your all-round construction knowledge/skills. Not only will you receive exposure to other disciplines, but this renowned organisation is involved in various sectors working on a range of fantastic projects. The main industry sectors you can expect to be involved in are Higher Education, Residential and Commercial, so any previous experience in these areas would be advantageous.
With this being a consultancy role the right candidate should have consultancy/pre-contract experience within the construction (buildings/property) industry.
What is required from you:
· PM experience within the construction industry
· Consultancy/Pre-contract background
· Experience within Residential, Commercial and Higher Education would be advantageous
· A great personality to interact with clients and carry out what is required
What you can expect in return:
· Salary £50,000 – £60,000 (DOE)
· Car allowance
· Excellent pension and holiday benefits
· Flexible working
· Autonomy when dealing with clients and projects
· Assistance in gaining chartered status if necessary
This is an excellent opportunity to join a consultancy during an exciting period of expansion. If you are looking for an employer who enforces a great work/life balance and invests in their staff, then this role is for you. Apply immediately as this is an urgent requirement or call Joey on 0131 516 2671 / email email@example.com for a confidential conversation on the role.Apply Now