Position: Senior Quantity Surveyor
Peace Recruitment are looking to fill a fantastic position in Dundee with a leading group that specialise in infrastructure, building, developments, utilities and housing.
This company pride themselves as an innovative forward thinking company, who have over 100 case studies across 21 market sectors, demonstrating their market-leading expertise. They are looking to recruit a Senior Quantity Surveyor in the Utilities sector, who will report to the Commercial Manager. The overall aim of the post is to increase value, reduce cost, drive profit and mitigate risk, in a safe and ethical manner of the contract(s) they are working on.
· Line Management and integration of new team members, where appropriate
· Ensure cash flow is maximised, including ensuring payments are received on time
· Preparation of monthly cost/value reports, together with review of results and consideration of trends with other contract team members
· Carry out any other duties not identified above and as required by their manager
What they are looking for:
· Educated to Degree level, or equivalent experience
· Experience within a similar role
· Confident IT skills, proficient in the use of MS Office in particular Excel
· Excellence in organisational skills with proven time management skills
This job offers a competitive package, with the scope and training to develop your existing skills into a greater talent. An all-round inclusive and developmental company, which provides opportunity for an individual with great ambition.Apply Now