Senior Quantity Surveyor
£50 - 60k
Peace Recruitment is working with a key contractor in Edinburgh to source an experienced Senior Quantity Surveyor initially for a project based in East Lothian. As part of multi phase, new build housing scheme, you will be initially working on site for the first 12-18 months.
Key Duties of the Position will include:-
- The procurement of sub-traders and suppliers is undertaken in a timely and cost effective manner, ensuring that packages are robust and buying gain is achieved.
- Effective cash management including pursuit of timely Applications/ Certification/Invoices/internal notices and receipts, careful administration of subcontractor accounts.
- Keeping the Commercial Manager informed of the progress of all accounts both Client and Sub-contract through to finalisation.
- Contract Administration – attending weekly/monthly project and client meetings and ensuring that surveying information and cost advice is provided in an accurate and proficient manner.
- Timely production of the Subcontract Final Accounts, including re-measurement as necessary.
The ideal candidate for this position will meet the following criteria:-
- BSC Quantity Surveying
- 5 years minimum experience within main contracting/housing projects
In return, our client will proved a competitive basic salary + car/allowance, pension scheme and private healthcare.
Please apply using the link. For a confidential discussion contact John Gillen directly on 0131 516 5805.