Senior Quantity Surveyor
£55,000 - £65,000
Peace Recruitment is working with a key contractor to source an experienced Senior Quantity Surveyor initially for a £28m project based in Edinburgh City Centre.
Key Duties of the Position will include:-
- The procurement of sub-traders and suppliers is undertaken in a timely and cost effective manner, ensuring that packages are robust and buying gain is achieved.
- Effective cash management including pursuit of timely Applications/ Certification/Invoices/internal notices and receipts, careful administration of subcontractor accounts.
- Keeping the Commercial Manager informed of the progress of all accounts both Client and Sub-contract through to finalisation.
- Contract Administration – attending weekly/monthly project and client meetings and ensuring that surveying information and cost advice is provided in an accurate and proficient manner.
- Timely production of the Subcontract Final Accounts, including re-measurement as necessary.
The ideal candidate for this position will meet the following criteria:-
- BSC Quantity Surveying
- 5 years minimum experience within main contracting/high spec housing projects
In return, our client will provide a competitive basic salary + car/allowance, pension scheme and generous bonus.
Please apply using the link below. For a confidential discussion contact John Gillen directly on the numbers below.