Senior Quantity Surveyor
£50,000 - £60,000
My client, a busy medium sized civil engineering firm has asked Peace Recruitment to source a Quantity Surveyor to join their team.
This business has a strong track record within the delivery of roads, bridges and various infrastructure project up to the value of £15m. With the majority of their turnover secured for 2020, they need an experienced Senior QS to be initially based on a project in Glasgow.
- Liaise with the site team and advise on all Contract and Commercial issues
- Monthly CVR reports
- Monitor progress on site in accordance with contract procedures and timescales
- Prepare forecasts of cost and value of all trades
- Ensure that regular meetings are held to agree variations and not left to the final account stage
- Manage subcontractors accounts
- Assist the Operations Team, as required, securing labour, materials and Sub-contractors to ensure that contracts are completed on time and within budget
A sound knowledge of various forms of contract including FIDIC, JTC, NEC and ICE is desired.
For more information and a confidential chat, please speak to John Gillen for further details.