Senior Quantity Surveyor
Position: Senior Quantity Surveyor
Sector: Main Contracting
Peace Recruitment are looking to source a Senior Quantity Surveyor for the North East of Scotland. This roles main purpose is to complete financial and contractual control of building projects to ensure that profitability is maximised, the company’s interests are protected and to forecast, monitor and report accurately and timeously.
- To liaise with the operational management and advise on all matters relating to Contract and Commercial issues.
- To maintain accurate financial control systems and report monthly on Cost/Value Reconciliation.
- To liaise with and advise on all financial aspects of contracts, ensuring that valuations are maximised, certified and paid on time.
- To monitor progress on site and take a lead issuing required notices in accordance with contract procedures and timescales.
- To prepare forecasts of cost and value of all trades including Preliminaries, monitor and report on same.
- Minimum Degree in Quantity Surveying, or appropriate qualification
- Proven experience of working within a main contracting environment
- Budget Compilation & Management
- IT literacy including Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Email
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Basic Health & Safety Skills
This role not only comes with a solid package, excellent training, but an extremely healthy order book. An opportunity such as this is perfect for a candidate who has the ambition to thrive within one of the largest construction companies in the UK.
Apply now or call me for a confidential conversation for further information.