Senior Quantity Surveyor
Total Package £60k (DOE)
Peace Recruitment is working with one of the UK’s leading contractors, to source a senior quantity surveyor for one of a number of large projects.
Initially based out of their offices in Motherwell, this role will be a project surveying position. You will be working on a 2-stage tender and then overseeing the large project as part of a commercial team.
Key Requirements of the Role:
- Maintain accurate financial control systems and report on monthly Cost/Value Reconciliation.
- Liaise and advice on all financial aspects of contracts, ensuring valuations are maximised, certified and paid on time
- Monitor progress on site and issue required notices in accordance with contract procedures and timescales.
- Ensure regular meetings are held to agree variations and not left to the final account stage
- Ensure tenders are accurate and delivered on time
- Assist the contracts manager securing labour, material and sub-contractors to ensure contracts are completed on time and to budget.
The “Ideal” Candidate:
- Degree qualified in Quantity Surveying
- 8yrs minimum experience within a relevant sector in the construction industry
- Proven main contracting experience working on projects over £10million
To apply, click on the link below. If you would prefer to speak to someone in person first, call Nicola Monro directly on the number provided.