Senior Quantity Surveyor
£50000 - 60,000 DOE
Position: Senior Quantity Surveyor
Location: Central Belt
Sector: Main Contractor
Peace Recruitment are working closely with one of the most reputable Tier 1 contractors in the market right now. The Scotland Central Team are currently working on projects across the Central Belt of Scotland. The Current secured portfolio of work is varied and challenging, which includes primary education, primary health care and long term residential care facilities.
- Provide commercial expertise to aid with the delivery of the contracted work by taking the commercial lead in a geographical focused team
- The provision of accurate and timely commercial reports and advice to the management team whilst ensuring the contract achieves the appropriate commercial targets
- Experience on 2 stage projects preferable and experience managing own projects rather than as part of a larger team
- Educated to BSc in Quantity Surveying, and you will be expected to work towards a professional membership ( RICS or CIOB)
- Detailed knowledge of systems including; Commercial Manager / COINS / Sphere
- Experience working on Educational, Healthcare, Leisure or Defence schemes ranging in the value of £5-20 million is advantageous
- Negotiation and settlement of disputes and accounts relating both to customers and suppliers
This is a fantastic position for a Quantity Surveyor to join one of the busiest contractors in the market at the moment. If you’re a hard working, enthusiastic and astute Quantity Surveyor looking for the ‘all round’ package then this might just be for you!