Senior Quantity Surveyor
Peace Recruitment is working with an industry leading subcontractor to source a quantity surveyor for their Scottish office. Due to continuous expansion they are seeking a Quantity Surveyor/Senior Quantity Surveyor
The role will include and require you to:-
- Manage all costs relating to projects including reporting.
- Assisting estimating where required.
- Reviewing contracts and preparing contract documents.
- Understanding and knowledge of types of contract documents.
- Sub contract ordering.
- Preparing interim valuations / final accounts.
Quantity Surveyor Essential Knowledge:
- Proficient use and knowledge of software such as MS Word, Excel, Outlook and Project
- Educated to degree level as Quantity Surveyor preferred. HND Level considered.
Quantity Surveyor Essential Essential Skills:
- Well-developed client facing skills with a client orientated approach.
- Commercially astute.
- Ability to work within a team.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, organisational & planning skills.
- Able to balance competing priorities and meet personal targets within a fluctuating and demanding workload.
Quantity Surveyor Essential Attitudes:
- Safety focus.
- Customer focus.
- Positive and flexible approach.
- Honesty and integrity.
- Open to innovation.
- Open to collaboration.
- Right first time approach.
- Proactive with the ability to think ahead.
- Strong personality and professional approach.
To apply for this position, click on the link below. For a confidential discussion on commercial positions in Scotland, contact John Gillen directly on the details below.