Peace Recruitment is exclusively assisting a key client in their search for a Senior Quantity Surveyor/Associate Director, to add to their Edinburgh team.
Our client is an ever expanding well-respected PQS consultancy with an impressive private client base from a range of interesting sectors, including Commercial, Housing Association and Bespoke Residential.
The ideal candidate is an individual with the mind-set to help drive an excellent company towards even more successful times.
You would be coming in and running your own individual projects with your own group of clients that you will be in charge of working with complete autonomy, no micromanagement involved. You should have previous experience as employer's agent, chairing client meetings.
Requirements for the successful candidate:
- Recent experience working within a PQS consultancy at Senior QS level
- Demonstrable competency providing cost plans
- Ability to manage/train less experienced members of staff
- Ideally MRICS qualified
- The drive to help progress an already well established and respected company
- Commercial project experience
In return you can expect:
- Excellent Salary reflecting your experience level
- Company pension
- Flexible working
- Training on relevant software
- Complete autonomy when dealing with clients and projects alike
This is an excellent opportunity to join an ever growing PQS consultancy during an exciting period of expansion. If you are looking for an employer who enforces a great work/life balance and invests in their staff, then this role is for you.Apply Now