Peace Recruitment is looking for an experienced Senior Quantity Surveyor/Associate for our pre-contract consultancy client based in Glasgow.
This vacancy is a result of continued success and growth and an expanding workload and client base across Scotland. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is ambitious, self-motivated and can bring new business to the company, in return this could lead to further promotion and becoming a partner to the business.
Our client has a great reputation in the market covering the following services Cost Management, Traditional Quantity Surveying, Employers Agent, Project Management, CDM services, specialist M&E measurement, billing and costing, procurement and dispute resolution.
Projects include a variety of refurbishment and new build within a wide range of sectors, including Higher and Further Education, Local Authority, Residential, Social Housing, Private Houses, Hotel and Leisure, Commercial Developments, Retail, Community projects and Restoration/Conservation.
The successful candidate will have a range of skills which would include the following:
- minimum of 10 years' experience within private practice
- strong understanding and practical experience of both Pre-Contract and Post-Contract work
- have a working knowledge of main contract forms
- have strong written and verbal communication skills and be comfortable in a client facing role
- manage and deliver projects with minimum of supervision
- chartered or currently working towards chartered status
- be able to work as part of a larger team as well as manage and lead a team of Quantity Surveyors
In return you can expect:
- Competitive Salary and benefits reflecting experience level & if MRICS
- Extensive training and development and assistance in gaining Chartered status, if necessary, via their RICS Approved Structured Training Programme
- All RICS fees paid
- Supporting and developing networking and business development
- To become involved in a range of projects
- Become part of office management reporting directly to Partners
To apply for this position or for more information call Lewis Potter or send your CV.
For other Quantity Surveying and Building Surveying opportunities in Edinburgh and Glasgow contact Lewis Potter.