Senior Sustainability Consultant
Competitive up to £50k DOE
Building Services (M&E)
Senior Sustainability Consultant – Energy – Consultancy Central Belt Salary £35-50k DOE
Peace recruitment are looking to hire a senior sustainability consultant for a market leading multidisciplinary consultancy. The company have a strong energy team and are looking for somebody to be at the helm of it effectively managing workload so constraints are adhered to and projects are delivered on time.
Key Roles Responsibilities
- Determine feasibility of passive and renewable technologies.
- Provide input of sustainability to all Engineers.
- Manage workload of less senior colleagues.
- Help to build rapport with clients allowing for repeat business due to needs being met.
- Adhere to accredited standards of quality, H&S and environment.
- Assist in improving efficiencies and quality.
- Producing energy reports.
- Performing calculations using IES software; heat loss, overheating, energy simulations, ventilation.
- CFD analysis.
- Developing sustainable solutions to meet energy demands of building.
- Degree qualified, ideally working towards chartered status.
- 5 years building services experience.
- Demonstrable experience and knowledge of environmental solutions.
- People skills able to manage a team and deliver presentations to clients.
- LCEA non-domestic accreditation.
- Prepare to travel to meetings and projects as necessary- occasional overnight stay.
- Able to carry out surveys for EPC productions.
- UK Drivers License.
- Fluent in MS Office packages Word, Excel etc.
- LEED Accreditation
- BREEAM in-use accreditation.
- TAS Software experience.