£35K - £45K
Are you finding that there is a glass ceiling in your current role? Are you interested in being involved in some of the most recognised architectural projects in the UK market? Well, I am delighted to let you know that Peace Recruitment are currently working with a market leading practice, based in Edinburgh, who are looking to add a Senior Architect to their immensely talented team.
My client work across a number of disciplines including masterplanning, Architecture and Interiors and are enjoying great success in the current market. They are enjoying great market share in sectors such as: commercial, banking, retail, Residential and further education and are looking to add to their team in a very senior post due to continued growth. They have a very established reputation in the UK with 5 UK offices in operation and are truly recognised for the high calibre of work they produce and the award winning designs that they are involved with. With a number of high profile clients in the UK this is an opportunity which is perfect for a senior architect looking to climb the career ladder and improve their future development prospects.
What do I need for this role?
- You must have experience working at Associate/Senior level in a similar sized practice in the UK Market.
- You must be capable of leading and inspiring a team of less experienced architects to ensure that they are producing the high quality of work that is required.
- You must have 10+ years experience in the UK market
- You must be ARB/RIBA/RIAS registered
- You must be detail focused and have a proven track record working in sectors such as: commercial, banking, retail, residential and further education/student living.
- Revit experience is a positive but is not absolutely essential.
- You must be passionate with a genuine desire to be the best in the market.
Why should I apply?
- This client offer an amazing promotional scheme and they are looking for the next generation of people to take on the business in the future – there is definite progression available to some of the highest posts in the practice.
- They offer a competitive salary and strong pension contributions.
- They are currently in the process of adopting Revit and are willing to offer training on this software which is paramount in the current market.
- There is a great variety of sectors they are involved in and there would be opportunities to work across multiple different disciplines.
This is truly an amazing opportunity to join a market leading practice so if you would like to discuss further please get in contact with Sarah Hobson at Peace Recruitment