Peace Recruitment’s client – one of the UK’s leading private practices – have an exciting permanent job opportunity for a Senior/Associate Architect to be based in the Edinburgh area.
This practice have a strong track record within the delivery of high end projects across sectors such as residential, commercial, education, banking and retail across the UK.
- You will be responsible for delivering predominantly residential projects across Scotland. You will be expected to be able to work with contactors and clients to ensure the smoothest possible design and delivery service possible. This will include work both in office and on site.
- You will have responsibility for mentoring more junior members of the team ensuring that they can grow and develop in their career path.
- Ensuring that the high quality of work associated with this practice is upheld and that projects are delivered on time and on budget.
- The majority of projects at this practice are delivered in Revit so the successful candidate must have an understanding and knowledge of using this software in a commercial setting.
What do I need for this role?
- You must have experience working at Project/Senior Architect level in a mid-large scale practice in the UK Market.
- You must be capable of working together with and inspiring a team of other architects to ensure that the highest quality work is produced.
- You must have 7+ years experience in the UK market
- You must be ARB/RIBA/RIAS registered
- You must be detail focused and have a proven track record working ideally in the UK Residential sector
- Revit experience is essential.
- You must be passionate with a genuine desire to grow and develop in your career.
For more information and a confidential chat, please speak to Sarah Hobson on 07852167980 for further details.