Peace Recruitment are delighted to be working alongside a leading civil engineering firm to recruit a Site Engineer to manage various sites in Glasgow.
This is a very fast-paced role which requires an engineer who is used to working in such an environment.
Duties will include:
- Managing site engineering workloads
- Ensuring lines of communication are kept with team’s onsite
- Supporting Trainee Engineers and assisting with issues where required
- Reviewing drawings/information
- Attending prestart meetings/client meetings and relevant site meetings
- Maintaining RFIs throughout project and chasing relevant information from clients/design team
- Manage workload and site
- Problem solving at site level
- Creating relevant reports and distributing where required
- Ensuring relevant documents are maintained
- Preparation of drainage take offs and RFIs
In return the successful candidate will receive a competitive salary alongside Company Car, 29 days holiday and a generous bonus scheme.
For more information on the role and a confidential chat please ring Finleigh Wells direct on 0131 443 0639.