Up to £50K
Peace Recruitment are delighted to be recruiting a Site Manager to join a prestigious Main Contractor in Central Scotland.
This vacancy is the result of growth, with exceptional career development opportunities close to hand, it is a very exciting time to join!
Candidates must have exceptional attention to detail as well be able to work to tight deadlines with previous Site Management experience.
Duties will include, but are not limited too:
- Managing team on site, where needed mentoring and practical advise
- Managing client expectations in regards to delays/ progress
- Ensuring the projects is completed within specification
- Coordinating site logistics, as well as labour, sub contractors through to hand over
- Ensuring all Quality Control and Quality Management policies are adhered to
- Maintaining high standards in regards to Health & Safety Management System (HSMS)
- Close communication with design team to ensure information is shared appropriately
- Exceptional internal and external stakeholder management
Candidate must hold the following qualifications/experience
- Either a construction/engineering related degree of qualified by experience with a trade background
- Management experience in a construction setting
- CSCS card
- SMSTS qualified
- Competent in First Aid a well as Health and Safety practise
In return, candidates will be offered a competitive salary plus benefits.
For more information and a confidential chat, please call me directly on 0131 443 0639 .