Site Manager - Civils
up to £45K
Civil & Structural
Peace Recruitment are delighted assisting with the recruitment of a Site Manager to join a world-renowned Civil Engineering company in the South of England.
Due to winning several extremely lucrative projects with several high-end clients, they are looking to add to their team to help manage their projects.
This is an opportunity for someone to grow into the role as well as have the opportunity to progress within the company model. Each Site Manager is assigned a mentor who will assist with development throughout their career.
Duties will include, but are not limited too:
- Assist project management with project implementation
- Engagement with both internal and external stakeholders
- Ensuring the projects is completed within specification
- Coordinating site logistics, as well as labour, sub contractors through to hand over
- Ensuring site safety measures are maintained
- Close communication with design team to ensure information is shared appropriately
- Exceptional internal and external stakeholder management
- Either a engineering or architectural degree or qualified by experience
- Management experience in civil engineering
- SMSTS qualified
- Willing to travel
- Ambitious and eager to learn
- Competent in First Aid a well as Health and Safety practise
In return, candidates will be offered a competitive salary plus benefits.
For more information and a confidential chat, please call me directly on 0131 443 0639 .