up to £55K + package
Peace Recruitment are delighted to be recruiting a Site Manager to join a renowned main contractor in Central Scotland.
This is an exceptional opportunity to joing an organisation offering career progression and support with a strong pipeline of projects already secured.
Candidates must be able to work to tight deadlines with previous Site Management experience.
Duties will include, but are not limited too:
- Managing team on site, where needed mentoring and practical advise
- Managing client expectations in regards to delays/ progress
- Ensuring the projects is completed within specification
- Coordinating site logistics, as well as labour, sub contractors through to hand over
- Ensuring all Quality Control and Quality Management policies are adhered to
- Maintaining high standards in regards to Health & Safety Management System (HSMS)
- Close communication with design team to ensure information is shared appropriately
- Exceptional internal and external stakeholder management
Candidate must hold the following qualifications/experience
- Either a construction/engineering related degree of qualified by experience with a trade background
- Management experience in a construction setting
- CSCS card
- SMSTS qualified
- Competent in First Aid a well as Health and Safety practise
In return, candidates will be offered a competitive salary plus benefits.
For more information and a confidential chat, please call me directly on 0131 443 0639