Peace Recruitment are presently working on behalf of a specialist contractor to recruit Site/Project Manager due to an influx of recent tender wins.?
Based within the central belt, the successful candidate will be joining a busy team who plan, manage and deliver projects across Scotland and NE England.
The successful candidate will be at Site Manager or Project Manager level and have experience in working with Hollowcore flooring or precast concrete.
Duties will include:
· Plan and programme to a level to deliver schemes without delays
· Ensure team compliance with health and safety
· Ensure procurement and reconciliation of materials
· Attend tender meetings, coordination and progress meetings
· Produce and analyse reports updated costs and forecasts
· Ensure weekly review of progress budget resources, forward planning and look ahead programmes
· Highest possible standards of leadership in promoting H&S
· Oversee and ensure that HSE documents are kept up to date, undertake inspections and ensure audits and reports are produced to a high standard
· Build and maintain relationships with both the client and external customers
· Ensure all works are carried out in a manner which minimises community and customer impact
The successful candidate will:
· Have good problem solving skills
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· A valid driving licence
· CSCS card (Level 4 or above)
· Educated to a HNC/HND/ Degree level or equivalent
· Experience of Excel and Microsoft project
· Knowledge of managing projects
· Appointed person (Crane)
· Knowledge of precast installation
· Valid First Aid Qualification
Some travel will be required however no more than 2/3 days per week. Expenses will be paid during this time away from home.
For more information and a confidential chat please ring Finleigh Wells direct on 0131 443 0639.Apply Now