£30,000 - £50,000
Peace Recruitment are currently recruiting a Specification Manager on behalf of a partitioning contractor who are looking to expand the companies Scottish operations in the Glasgow area.
The role will involve promoting products and services to architects and specifiers in order to drive new business and secure new projects.
Duties to include:
- Developing and maintaining an in depth knowledge and passion for the products and services.
- Carry out research and identify new clients.
- Organising and attending sales appointments with Architects and Specifiers to present products.
- Evaluate client requirements on projects to prepare fitting approaches and design solutions
- Arrange and attend social events whilst representing the company in a professional and respectable manner.
- Work without supervision and demonstrate a commitment to own personal development within the role
- Respond to quotation requests, together with the Business Development Managers, and assist with contacting architects working on current tenders.
- Forecast specification volumes and achieve and exceed volume specification sales targets
The role would be well suited to candidates within a sales background and have an understanding of architecture/interior design. Candidates must also have a knowledge of the construction process.
A salary up to £50,000 plus a great commission scheme, company car and company pension are on offer to the successful candidate.
For a full job spec and a confidential chat please ring Finleigh Wells direct on 0131 443 0639.