£22,000 - £40,000+
Civil & Structural
Are you interested in having every second Friday off?
Your new employer has an excellent reputation in the North of Scotland from working on a number of high profile projects across a variety of sectors.
This busy, C&S Engineering consultancy is now looking for you to join and be part of their continued success.
You will get to join this ambitious office where you can elevate your career and take ownership of each project. In return for your hard work you will be rewarded in terms of career progression and financial benefits.
- Salary from £22,000 to £40,000 (DOE)
- Every other Friday off!
- 34 days annual leave
- 3% pension contribution
Duties / Responsibilities:
- Involvement in project design from commencement to completion
- Preparation of structural design calculations
- Communication with Technicians and supervision of the production of design drawings
- Ability to show initiative and drive and to manage time effectively
- A degree in Structural Engineering (Masters would be preferred) OR sufficient experience as a Structural Technician.
- A minimum of 3 years’ professional experience (This must be within the EU)
- Able to use modern design software’s, ie. TEDDS, AutoCAD & Building designer
- Experience across projects such as Residential, Commercial, Industrial, Retail or Leisure.
If this position sounds of interest or you would like to get in touch with me for a confidential conversation about the market, get in touch with Martin Kerr on 0131 516 9858 or email email@example.com