£28,000 - £32,000
Civil & Structural
Your new employer has an excellent reputation throughout UK from working on a number of high profile projects across a variety of sectors. This is one of the most reputable names in the within the UK consultancy market.
This busy, C&S Engineering consultancy is now looking for you to join and be part of their expansion plans.
You will get to join this ambitious office where you can elevate your career and take ownership of each project. In return for your hard work you will be rewarded in terms of career progression and financial benefits.
Duties / Responsibilities:
- Involvement in project design from commencement to completion
- Preparation of structural design calculations
- Communication with Technicians and supervision of the production of design drawings
- Supporting Senior Engineers in carrying out the project design
- Carrying out Professional Development and maintaining records in accordance with ICE or IStructE requirements in order to progress to Chartered status
- Ability to show initiative and drive and to manage time effectively
- A degree in Structural Engineering (Masters would be preferred)
- A minimum of 3 years’ professional experience (This must be within the EU)
- Able to use modern design software’s, ie. TEDDS, AutoCAD & Building designer
- Proven experience designing in at least a couple of the following materials; Steel, Concrete or Timber.
If this position sounds of interest or you would like to get in touch with me for a confidential conversation about the market, please do not hesitate to get in touch with Martin Kerr on 0131 516 9858 or email firstname.lastname@example.org